If you require shipping - Please email or phone for pricing!
The Sickick IV series of sticks from Reebok is all about control, accuracy and a quick release. The quick release comes from the low-mid kick point, while control and accuracy come from their Dual Matrix II™ and AccuBlade™ technologies which are also found throughout the line. The 20K is lightweight, has great balance and a nice clean look.
- Pure fiber construction one-piece construction that eliminates overlapping material in the lower shaft reducing weight and offing more consistency for maximum energy transfer
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Individual carbon fibers run straight through the shaft into the blade for maximum energy transfer
- High modulus graphite - The lightest stick from Reebok yet
- Low-kick point- Lowest kick point in hockey
- Traditional shaft shape
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Dual Matrix II™ technology - 0 and 90° carbon fiber orientation in front with 45° carbon fiber orientation in back provides a stiffer taper
- AccuBlade™ with foam core - gets stiffer as you go from heel to toe, less torquing keeps blade face closed
- Dual Matrix II™ technology - High Modulus Carbon Fiber with 0 and 90° orientation in front with 45° orientation in back provides sling-shot effect
- Due to the nature of pro stock sticks, sticks may have minor cosmetic blemishes
- Shaft texture may vary, grip or clear finish
- No warranty